Helping to Break the Cycle of Pet Urine Spraying
Dogs and cats are hypersensitive to smells and live in a scent-centered world. They instinctively spray urine to mark their territory. The SprayAlert Alarm (US Patent 6,860,239) instantly emits a startling sound when sprayed by urine (or any other moisture).
Place the sensor in an area where the pet typically marks. The sound disrupts the behavior, limits urine damage, and in some cases can act as a deterrent.
Use this product to
- Minimize damage to home, furniture
- Monitor areas previously sprayed
- Identify sprayer for medical assessment in multipet households
- Track progress of preventative measures
- Manage cleanup of habitual sprayers
- Discourage spraying behavior. This will depend on the history of the pet and how prolific and habitual the spraying behavior. Addressing behavioral issues can be a better solution, especially for cats.