Break the Cycle of Pet Urine Spraying
Dogs and cats are hypersensitive to smells and live in a scent-centered world. They instinctively spray urine to mark their territory. The SprayAlert® Alarm (US Patent 6,860,239) instantly emits a startling sound when sprayed by urine (or any other moisture). Place the sensor in an area where the pet typically marks. The sound disrupts the behavior, limits urine damage, and can act as a deterrent.
Use this product to
- Minimize damage to home, furniture
- Monitor areas previously sprayed
- Identify sprayer for medical assessment in multipet households
- Track progress of preventative measures
- Manage cleanup of habitual sprayers
- Stop or reduce spraying behavior in some cases for dogs. A good candidate is a dog that is marking habitually in the same place, in a few spots or less. Cats typically do not not respond well to training. For them, addressing behavioral issues can be a better solution.