Electronic alarm monitor for detecting pet urine spraying and marking. Includes Alarm Unit P/N 4029 and one reusable Long Urine Sensor PN 9078 with 3 foot cable; sensor outside dimensions are 10.4" x 1.15" (264mm x 29mm) .
○ Easy to use... mount sensor, plug cable into alarm unit and turn on
○ Responds immediately to pet urine
○ Catch pet in the act, the best time to influence behavior
○ Place in spots when your pet habitually marks
○ Can be mounted where needed: walls, furniture, flat or vertical surfaces
○ Small and portable, battery powered (batteries included)
○ Semi-transparent urine sensor not obtrusive to the pet
○ Waterproof and rinseable/reusable urine sensor, comes with 3 foot cord and double-sided adhesive strips to assist with mounting and placement.
○ Two urine sensors can be used with one alarm unit to cover multiple areas
○ A good training candidate is a dog that is marking habitually, in a few spots or less.
○ Please note that the SprayAlert is not recommended for solving cat behavior issues. See Cat Spraying and Marking for more information
○ Pets often urinate inapproprately due to anxiety or health problems. Address these issues first.
SprayAlert Alarm System with Long Sensor
Specifications, Alarm Unit
○ Size 2.7" high x 2.3" wide x 1.1" deep (69mm x 60mm x 29mm)
○ Weight: 3 ozs (85 grams) with batteries
○ Powered by 3 replaceable AAA batteries (included). Life expectancy > 1 year. Unit beeps ~ every 30 seconds when battery low
○ Alarm duration: ~ 9 seconds; red lite blinks until unit power is reset
○ Alarm amplitude: High setting, 105 to 110 dB at 10 cm distance. Low setting 90 to 95 dB at 10 cm distance
○ Alarm frequency: 2.8 to 4.2 kHz
Shipping is flatrate $5.99 per order via USPS Priority Mail.