Electronic alarm monitor for detecting pet urine spraying and marking. Includes Alarm Unit and one standard 4.5" x 2.8" urine sensor.
Specifications, Alarm Unit
- Size 2.7" high x 2.3" wide x 1.1" deep (69mm x 60mm x 29mm)
- Weight: 3 ozs ( 85 grams) with batteries
- Powered by 3 replaceable AAA batteries (included). Life expectancy > 1 year. Unit beeps ~ every 30 seconds when battery low
- Alarm duration: ~ 9 seconds; red lite blinks until unit power is reset
- Alarm amplitude: High setting, typical 105 to 110 dB at 10 cm distance. Low setting, typical 95 dB at 10 cm distance
- Alarm frequency: 2.8 to 4.2 kHz
- Includes P/N 4029 Alarm Monitor & P/N 9079 Standard Sensor
SprayAlert Alarm System
- Easy to use... mount sensor, plug cable into alarm unit and turn on
- Responds immediately to pet urine
- Catch pet in the act, the best time to influence behavior
- Place in spots when your pet habitually marks
- Can be mounted where needed: walls, furniture, flat or vertical surfaces
- Small and portable, battery powered (batteries included)
- Semi-transparent urine sensor not obtrusive to the pet
- Waterproof and rinseable/reusable urine sensor, comes with 3 foot cord
- Two urine sensors can be used with one alarm unit to cover multiple areas
- A good training candidate is a dog that is marking habitually, in a few spots or less.
- Please note that the SprayAlert is not recommended for addressing cat behavior issues. See Cat Spraying and Marking for more information
Shipping is flatrate $6.00 per order via USPS Priority Mail.